Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dissected Evil

The Evil One

The great evil sits alone
gravely leaning on his grisly throne
no soul inside his hollow body
his mind and feelings fully rotted.

No ill will or due suspicion
even stirs this apparition
for evil is to be alone
lonely castaway on a dark throne

Fitful sleep comes and goes
saddened eyes amidst his throes
thrashing madness, stones are rent
gnashing teeth, ceaseless torment.

Most deeply Your soul he desires
but not to fuel his arcane fires
nor to own and forever subdue
but just to see his loneliness through.

Bloodless

I looked back upon the drip drop days
the days where my heart bled drip drop
the tear in my heart goes front to back
each day has a splash of my own red
upon the middle of the mind's calendar
dripped dropped during my crawl
one day to the next deepened my pallor
bloodless at last I lay mutely clinging
veins pumping nothing but still cruelly living
knowing I have the next role to play
so I may rend another's heart in twain
then they may crawl from day to day
and drip drop blood from a senseless game

Mistrust
A bold suspector but a bad inspector,
there are half truths but nothing soothes.
Nothing gives certainty in the light of day,
but in the grey lies no mistake.
If the feelings are true then feel the sting,
of betrayal from flesh and kin.
Manipulated into an unseen corner,
why would they be happiest being thy owner?
They who crushed thy many dreams,
what do they gain by undoing thy seams?
Either way I will fight them.
Fight or flee, thou hapless victim.


Every time
my mind is pushed and pulled
the thin soul dents
metal feelings pushed inward
collapsing in on myself
disposable
pushing back every time
trying to regain the shape that was
never as strong always weaker
the creases are there
a little more fragile
each time

No comments:

Post a Comment