Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One Shots

I once described a woman as beautiful, she was upset that I had adjectified her.

The best bumper sticker for the recession: "If you lived in your car, you'd be home already!"

You can spend all your time trying to define yourself, but in the end none of it would have been spent being yourself.

Trying to please anybody means you'll please nobody.

Eventually you'll have to take charge of your life.

How can you succeed without trying? It's a vicious cycle. Try, fail, try, fail. You can only succeed by not trying?

Every time my head breaks the surface, the world pushes me back down.

Mesh Networks are essential for freedom of information.





Automate
- Is there a tool or machine that can do it for me?
- Can I easily make a tool or machine to do it for me?

Innovate
- Are there unnecessary steps that can be combined or removed?
- Are there shortcuts or alternate paths I can take?

Replace
- Is there an entirely new way to do the task? (Like using a paintbrush instead of a sharpie to make a mural)
- Can the work be made superfluous (Is it really necessary?)

Organise
- In the event all else fails, how can I make it as time and energy efficient as possible?
- Where do I spend the majority of my time, how do I eliminate wasted time?
- Is there a way to arrange things in a more sensible, human-specific order?

No comments:

Post a Comment